PLAN & BUILD IT
In Part 1:
You create a Thinkific demo school, with four courses, taking advantage of all of the platform's features* and following the Guidl T-Blueprints*.
In Part 2:
You develop and test your own T-Blueprint, tailored to your school and business needs, with the help and direct guidance of your instructor.
At the end of this workshop:
You will be able to:
- thoroughly plan and organize your course content;
- determine and implement the best workflow for creating and managing your course assets, and enrolling students and tracking their activity;
- quickly, safely and efficiently set up your school and courses, using Thinkific to the max.
Provided for this workshop:
- Q&A session;
- presentations, screencasts and PDF files, showing you how to use the Thinkific platform;
- the Guidl T-Blueprint to use as a model;
- the assets for building the demo school (files, images, text content etc.);
- access to private Facebook course group;
- personal guidance and assistance from your instructor.
*Note: your access to some features might be limited, depending on the Thinkific plan you are on.
*the GUIDL T-Blueprints are the set of templates you use to create and customize your Thinkific website using the default Thinkific theme.